[MapServer-users] Up-to-date docker image for mapserver

Rob Dennett Rob.Dennett at twdb.texas.gov
Fri May 17 06:40:44 PDT 2024

We're currently using a docker image from camptocamp (https://github.com/camptocamp/docker-mapserver) in an ECS service for our MapServer implementation.  However, the 7.6 tag version we're using, along with latest 8.0 tag and even the master bundle MapServer with Apache 2.4.52 at the latest.  The most recent version is 2.4.59 and we're trying to update it to resolve issues found in a pen test.  Is there a more recent Docker image that people are using?

Thanks,
Rob