[MapServer-users] mapserver.conf question

Brent Wood pcreso at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 01:35:07 PDT 2024

 do you mean:
/etc/apache2/apache2.conf
Thanks....

    On Tuesday, May 28, 2024 at 06:51:01 PM GMT+12, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net> wrote:

 I was in the same position :-)

What I did on my laptop (running apache):

In apache.conf you can set it by using:

SetEnv MAPSERVER_CONFIG_FILE /opt/mapserver/mapserver.conf

If you use Nginx though (which apparently lacks env variables) I used:

https://gist.github.com/lhammond/f59d8db526101e9896d0c9bdd8f15139

https://mkliver.github.io/blog/mapserver-ubuntu-nginx

But maybe others have better solutions...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde