[VisCom] Re: [OSGeo-Board] Potential for an Incubation Sprint / OSGeo meetup

Arnulf Christl (CCGIS) arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Apr 9 05:52:06 EDT 2006

> Ok, just made the page and put up links.

Thanx.

> I wasn't able to attach powerpoint to mediawiki,
> is it possible to do so
> Arnulf?

Huh, what? No I don't think that the Wiki can handle power points.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestic_AC_power_plugs_and_sockets

The Wiki runs on an electric device known as computer that will plug into
a power point.

>So I just put up a wiki page on my beloved confluence:

I would suggest to add documents to the OSGeo domain repositories. The
Wiki only needs to (power?) point to the corresponding OSGeo document
folder.

Something like:
https://board.osgeo.org/files/documents/8/6/OSGeo_Bylaws_02-27-2006.pdf

> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOS/Location+Intelligence+Presentation
>
> I did a quick overview of the conference, sorry, I named it slightly
> wrong, forgot the 2006.  See:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Location_Intelligence  Feel free to add
> anything to it.

I moved it and added a redirect. Whenever somebody feels like describing
the Location Intelligence event in general just hack it.

Thanx for your input.