[VisCom] Nomination of Peter Moran to VisCom

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Apr 10 15:06:13 EDT 2006

+1 from me -- I don't know Peter, but if he is a real-live, credentialed
marketing guy that would be a good addition since the rest of us are all
(I believe) mkting amateurs.

(BTW, I am now finally back in the office after +2 weeks of personal and
business travel.  My OSGeo mail folder is stuffed, but I expect to be
caught up and contributing stuff within a few days.)

-mpg