[VisCom] Abstract comments

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Apr 17 11:55:10 EDT 2006

Ned,

This is good stuff -- I don't have any comments, except would you be
willing to contribute this to VisCom for future use by others? I could
envision OSGeo maintaining a series of abstracts for various audiences:

- NGOs
- Gov't
- Corporate Users
- Corporate Developers

etc..

We'll get there, but any additions like this is really welcome at this
point.

Dave