[VisCom] Next meeting of Visibility Committee?

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Apr 18 12:26:03 EDT 2006

Daniel Brookshier wrote:
> Can we get a meeting scheduled? We should really schedule a regular IRC
> meeting so that we can do a little brainstorming and vote in members.

Yes you are right. Last time we met on Skype we decided to wait until
the other committees' meeting slots settled so that we don't overlap
too much. I guess you will know about most other meeting dates, could
you please propose a meeting for VsiCom in the Wiki?
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/VisComTODO

> Right now I think there is a lot of stuff related to events, but we need
> to look at the following:
>
> Officially vote on committee membership (list still shows 'Potential
> Members')
> Process for press releases
> Developing a contact list for promotions (news organizations and related
> web sites)
> Evaluate osgeo.org web site stats
> Work out todo list http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/VisComTODO
> Other things we can come up with