[VisCom] Next meeting of visibility committee

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Apr 25 19:59:13 EDT 2006

Heads up!

I think the date of this meeting got botched -- the worldclock links
below are for Thursday (8am PST), but Daniel has listed in text
**Friday**.

Also, the wiki link to the agenda was somewhat awkwardly URL'd, so I
have consolidated everything to point to
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Second_VisCom_Meeting, and I suggest in
future we just use the page name format of "Nth_VisCom_Meeting".

In my gratuitous tidying up, I have made the assumption that
**Thursday** is the correct date.  Are we all available then?

-mpg