[VisCom] Re: OSGF at Where 2.0

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Fri Apr 28 16:16:36 EDT 2006

VisCom members,

Autodesk will be donating booth space at Where 2.0 in San Jose to OSGeo.
This consists of:

Two 6' tabletop displays (pop-up booths allowed) in premium location in
Exhibit Hall
Includes 2, 6' draped counters (20 linear feet)
2 counter height stools
8' high draped backwall to hang banner
Carpeted room (no need to rent carpet)
High speed Ethernet Internet connection
Electrical Connection for two computers

We will determine staffing and projects to be shown once participants
are identified.  I'll set up a wiki page for this event to collect and
organize this information.

There are also other opportunities - logo placements, banners, listing
in the conference program and web site where we can promote the
foundation.

Logo development is a critical item and we need to wrap up the contest
and refine the selected image asap in order to have a visible presence
at Where 2.0.

Peter Moran