[VisCom] EuroOSCON planning?

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 14 15:39:07 EDT 2006

Hi Lisa,
I just talked with Arnulf and he is confirmed for the meeting
tomorrow morning.  I'll join as well, to give some backgrounder info/
ideas as needed.  Otherwise, Arnulf is your man for the job :)

Note for VisCom: Autodesk has weekly meetings going over these
events.  Since we have VisCom on Thursday, Arnulf and I can give an
educated update as to where we are at.

Tyler