[VisCom] A paper for the library

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Aug 17 09:24:23 EDT 2006

Ari Jolma wrote:
> Ned Horning kirjoitti:
>> Ari,
>>
>> I just tried to upload a presentation to this site and ran into the same
>> problem. Can you let me know what you did to get the iEMSs paper uploaded.
>

> I did nothing. I remember somebody with greater powers did it for me.
>
> Ari

Hey,
currently you need to be official member of VisCom *and* need to have
Project Developer permissions to uplpoad files (this is near to godlike
powers). Current procedure is to send it to mpg (VisCom god - ahm -
chair) directly and he uploads it for you.

Hopefully this will be a lot easier with the new Drupal Portal currently
prototyping here: http://frot.org/osgeo/portal/

I suggest that you try to stick it in there somewhere and if you fail
comment on the Wiki page (trying to nudge you unobtrusively into doing
some volunteer debugging so that we get that badly needed migration
going...).
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Drupal_Portal

Best regards,