[Incubator] FOSS4G OSGeo Project visibility

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 16:48:20 EDT 2006

<Arnulf>
> Projects are ~required to deliver presentation and demo for graduation.
> This is what is referred to here. An avi might not be that important but
> living demos are essential! VisCom can obviously not prepare them, so
> the projects would need to make sure they have something to show. If
> software needs be installed locally please bring your own. Enhance it
> with some breath-taking new gimmick. Steve Lime was bored last year, I
> don't want to see this happen again. :-)
> </Arnulf>

Arnulf,
1. Could you please update
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Project_Graduation_Checklist with a list
of documentation required for Marketing, or link to a list.

2. As Mapbuilder is about to be proposed for graduation, has it created
sufficient marketing material?

--
Cameron Shorter
http://cameron.shorter.net