FOSS4G OSGeo Project visibility

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Tue Aug 22 04:38:57 EDT 2006

A couple of answers from the GeoTools community.

We tried talking about this in the geotools meeting yesterday, but
enthusiasm was really low (as hacker this
is basically there first change to meet in person and they all want to
talk shop). However the word is out.

We will have several demos of the interoperability kind that we were
going to use for the demofest, but demo of a library
is hard (we can only show applications).

Here are two ideas:
 We are starting on a demo/introduction as part of the library download.
-I am doing a couple of presentations for FOSS4G

Would these be sufficient content for the viscom requirement.

Jody