[VisCom] RE: [Fundraising] Re: [VisCom] Shirts and CafePress

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Aug 22 20:39:27 EDT 2006

I think somebody with the PayPal account access (I'd rather that this not be me) needs to create the donate code and then send it along to me.

These instructions seem pretty easy to follow:
http://learn.webmarksonline.com/ebay/donate_button.htm <http://learn.webmarksonline.com/ebay/donate_button.htm>

Jason