[VisCom] Check these out..!

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon Dec 11 22:23:10 EST 2006

The one-page ad page will be used for tradeshow bag inserts, large show
posters, conference programs, etc.

The "datasheets" will be used for generic handouts.

Also, all you open-source, free-love, hippie-freaks should be aware that
we'll be getting a PowerPoint template from him, not an OpenOffice
template.  We'll have to cobble that together ourselves, shouldn't be
hard.

(John requested I get him a "better" background for the slides template.
I've got lots of raw air/sat imagery I can use, but nothing with
vectors...  got a fave dataset you'd like to suggest?)

-mpg