[VisCom] GRASS/OSGeo-Newsletter vol. 4

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Dec 20 12:17:34 EST 2006

Martin Wegmann wrote:
> Dear OpenSource GIS user,
>
> I apologise for cross-posting, if you receive this e-mail more than once.
>
> The GRASS-News editors and OSGeo Promotion and Visibility Committee are happy
> to announce the first combined GRASS-News / OSGeo-News volume.

Martin,

I have published this as a news item on the announcements list, and in the
News Archive and via the osgeo announce mailing list.  I also placed a copy
of the PDF directly on the OSGeo web site for faster downloading and offloading
of traffic from itc.it.

Let me know if any corrections or changes are needed.  I skimmed the new
volume and it looks great.  I'm very excited about expanding the scope of
this effort!

Best regards,