[VisCom] GRASS/OSGeo-Newsletter vol. 4

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Wed Dec 20 12:43:24 EST 2006

thanks Tyler, I added the link to the webpage cvs - it will be online in a
couple of minutes/hours.

Martin

--
Martin Wegmann

DLR - German Aerospace Center
German Remote Sensing Data Center
@
Dept.of Geography
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Unit
&&
Dept. of Animal Ecology and Tropical Biology
University of Wuerzburg
Am Hubland
97074 Würzburg

phone: +49-(0)931 - 888 4797