[VisCom] GRASS/OSGeo-Newsletter vol. 4

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Dec 20 15:15:40 EST 2006

Most of this is probably the compression settings in the PDF creator,
especially if it's outputting a low-colour image and merging the GRASS
green with the OSGeo greens.

Using a colour dropper app, there are considerable differences between
the newsletter and:
https://www.osgeo.org/content/logo/logos/OSGeo.png

When you zoom in on the logo, you can see jaggies in the circle that are
the result of changing the aspect ratio.

(as long as I'm being picky) I think that the two-colour reversed logo
(with white text) might have been a better choice for that background :)

Jason