Brochures available online

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 12 01:09:51 EDT 2006

FYI - I've update a couple brochures (minor errors) and packaged them
up.  They are available for download at:
https://visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?
folderID=81&expandFolder=81&folderID=81

Some of the PDFs have been posted elsewhere, but these are the final/
updated versions.

One zip is available with all the PDFs in it.  Another zip includes
all the source document files for use in the open source desktop
publishing application called Scribus, which I used for authoring the
brochures.  If anyone tries that, I'd love to know how you made out.

These are considered version 1, and were used at the Where 2.0
conference.  If you have any other documents that would be worth
including in a version 2 package, please let me know so we can
coordinate.

Enjoy!