Motion re: Shirt order

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 14 23:52:59 EDT 2006

I would like to do this 'proper' way and make a motion... though I
realise some of our group are unreachable at the moment:

***
I move that we order less than $300 worth of OSGeo t-shirts for
volunteers who are managing the OSGeo booth and presence at OSCON, as
well as a few extras to give away at the conference or keep on-hand
for other events.
***

Please reply with a vote!