[VisCom] [Fwd: OSGeo-News Re: Mapbender Approved as Official OSGeo Project]

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue Jul 18 12:48:35 EDT 2006

Peter reports that his press release "is a mixture from yours and the
one Arnulf
wrote in the OSGeo wiki. This release is customized for the german press

and market and will be sent out today when VisCom gives green light."

Having heard nothing but ringing endorsements from everyone, I intend to
send out our release later today.

-mpg