Gave my first (of many I hope!) OSGeo Presentations

Dave McIlhagga dmcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jun 1 15:25:09 EDT 2006

Hi Gang,

Just got back from giving my first formal OSGeo presentation as an OSGeo
Board Member to Natural Resources Canada. Meeting went very well with a
lot of great feedback.

Next question is ... how do I feed this back into the system so others
can leverage the slides too? Ok -- maybe the Oh(sgeo) Canada! slide
won't work for everyone. ;) Did you know that 12 of 45 OSGeo members are
based in Canada?

One thing I noticed is I only had my DM standard template to work from
for presentation delivery ... something we need to solve quickly!

Michael - are you taking presentation slide decks? should I email to you
directly?

Dave