[VisCom] Update on brochures

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Sun Jun 4 07:37:01 EDT 2006

On Sun, June 4, 2006 08:17, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi all, just wanted to give you a brief update on where I'm at with
> the brochures.
> I've got 5 out of 9 ready to review in draft form.  I expect to wrap
> up the rest tomorrow evening.  I will then post them for you and the
> project managers to review.

Could you add them to either the SVN or the Documents & files section of
the VisCom? Makes editing easier. If we use the docs section we must
always send an email to this list prior to editing so that we don't mix it
all up.

As Co-Project Owner you should be able to edit your role accordingly.

Regards, Arnulf.

> I am still not clear on how whether we should wait to print them
> during our face-to-face (Peter, will you be there?) or do it ahead of
> time.  Any suggestions?  I know I'd rather not lug them around
> through customs, etc.
>
> Tyler

Arnulf Christl
http://www.ccgis.de