[VisCom] Update on brochures

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 5 13:01:58 EDT 2006

Tyler,

Thanks for update - I was curious.

Yes, I'll be around, at least on Monday the 12th.  To make copies, we
can use the in-house copy center if they have capacity, or Kinko's
across the street.  Either does a pretty nice job, and I've used them to
do brochures in the past.  I'm thinking 100-150 copies each.

Let's plan on getting that rolling Monday morning.  Or if you email me
final files as high-res pdfs, I can get started on copying sooner.

Peter