Where 2.0 press event thingie

Kirsten Davidson kirsten.davidson at autodesk.com
Mon Jun 5 19:32:09 EDT 2006

Hello Team,

We are already actively pursuing the press, inviting them to the event.
In addition, we are planning a media alert that will be sent to the wire
the morning before and the morning of the event, which will include
information about the developer conference.

As we have press sign-up and confirm, I'll alert this team and keep you
up to date.

Lunch will be served and I'm taking care of ordering this as well, as
tables and logistics.

Anything I might be overlooking?

Kirsten Davidson
Brand Manager, ISD