[VisCom] Next VisCom mtg, and Where stuff

Kirsten Davidson kirsten.davidson at autodesk.com
Tue Jun 20 11:16:27 EDT 2006

HI Tyler,

Yes, I do... :)

I'd like de-brief on the Where 2.0 conference and be sure whoever from
your team is working on the OSCON show syncs with our team.  We have a
top sponsorship there at 60K.  We have a 30x30 booth.  The show is in
July so we need to be sure preparations are underway.

Perhaps we can just have those who were key participants in the planning
for Where 2.0 and those who will be Key for OSCON join?  I think we
could keep to 30 minutes.

Let me know what you think.

Kirsten Davidson
Brand Manager, ISD