OSGeo Library input: GRASS GIS Seminar

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Wed Jun 21 12:53:40 EDT 2006

Files are now in the library (filed under neteler_2006a).

(Nice slides, by the way! ... I once spent a week in Trento, Italy,
attending a seminar back when I was a grad student.  As I recall, we
spent the whole week having the most wonderful three hour lunches, and
then we would all fall asleep during the afternoon sessions...)

-mpg