[VisCom] My Where 2.0 thoughts (for tomorrow's VisCom mtg)

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Fri Jun 23 10:52:39 EDT 2006

On Friday 23 June 2006 16:30, Markus Neteler wrote:

> > > Agreed. And there is still the offer to make the upcoming 4th Vol.
> > > of the GRASS Newsletter the 1st volume of a new OSGeo
> > > Newletter (http://grass.itc.it/newsletter/).
> >
> > I'll keep this on our Viscom agenda for the next meeting.  What
> > timing were you planning for to have the 4th vol. complete?
>
> There are 4 articles now. I have put Martin (editor) in CC, in
> case he has further comments.

there is no real dead-line - I am waiting for another 2 articles which have
been announced (GRASS-GMT, how-to for the GRASS user world map (PostGIS,
MapServer, pmapper)) - but if there is interest in releasing an OSGeo
Newsletter, I would postpone it a bit and wait for other submissions (OSGeo,
other software packages).

Martin