[OSGeo-Board] [Fwd: Re: GSDI9 Workshop Proposal Solicitation: Open Source]

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Mar 16 06:06:22 EST 2006

Gary Lang wrote:
> "The visibility list is 'invisible'."
>
> Who sent me this Joseph Heller snippet? ;-)
>
> Gary

:-)

I checked the "Check this box to make this project publicly viewable to
the site at large". We are visible now. I will send a date for a first
skype meeting and add some more details.

We have already started a lot of activities, I will try to catch up on
documenting what is going on. Sorry to be little communicative, just
slightly overworked - which in the end is the best that could have happened.

Arnulf.