[VisCom] Re: OSGeo and GRASS Newsletter

Markus Neteler neteler.osgeo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 10:29:14 EST 2006

Martin, Andrew,

On 3/27/06, Arnulf Christl <arnulf.christl at ccgis.de> wrote:
> Venkatesh Raghavan wrote:
> > There was discussion about the OSGEO Newletter before.
> > Could we discuss this in the OSGEO "Promotion and
> > Visibility Committee" (VisCom)
> > Does VisCom allow self registration of new "Potential Members".
> > If that is OK, maybe Martin, Andrew and myself can sign up and
> > pursue the OSGEO Newsletter further.

we would like to move on with the idea of an OSGeo Newletter
with the GRASS newletter associated or joint.
Did you manage to sign up to the dev at visibilitycommittee.osgeo.org
mailing list [1]?

Then we could much easier discuss futher details instead
of doing this CC business :-) I hope that Venka is already on the list.

Thanks
  Markus

Open Source Geospatial Foundation
http://www.osgeo.org/