[VisCom] RFI editing

Ned Horning nedh at lightlink.com
Fri May 5 13:01:16 EDT 2006

Chris,

Thanks for discussing this during the board meeting. I will have to leave
the office at 3:15 today so unless the document is ready by then I will not
be available to send it in. Is there someone else who would be willing to do
this?

I will add your name as the primary contact and me a secondary contact.
Should I use the phone number that I used the other day?

Ned

PM.