Face to Face Meeting

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri May 5 13:19:59 EDT 2006

Folks,

Pursuant to the discussions today in the board meeting I have updated the
web page about the face to face meeting in San Rafael before Where 2.0.

As discussed we have substantial work items for the board, WebCom and VisCom.
The more folks from these committees that can make it the better I believe.

I removed the old section on who could make it, since that seemed to be
oriented towards the post Where 2.0 meeting.  Please re-add yourself with your
availability to attend.  If you expect to travel on Sunday please indicate
that so we can plan what work items to focus on Sunday vs. Monday.

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Face_to_Face_Meeting_Summer_2006

Best regards,