papers for the OSGeo library

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon May 8 16:03:58 EDT 2006

Arnulf-

(Welcome back from LinuxTag.  Will you have a trip report or something
to share...?)

Hmmm, so the intent was to have the library as a write-once/read-many
repository for "finished" content.  If we were going to use it for live
editing, then SVN would make more sense -- but I'm inclined to let
people develop their content according to whatever their purposes and
needs are, and then just "donate" it when it is done.

For now, I'm just posting the material in whatever format I get it in
(doc, ppt, odt, odp, pdf).

FDL license is OK.  I'm going to write something up about this in the
next week of so, to be clear what we want to get out of this.

I'm feeling my way here -- if questions or comments, we can talk at this
week's mtg.

-mpg