[VisCom] Where 2.0 promotional opportunities

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Wed May 10 19:09:23 EDT 2006

The placement is paid for.  Degree of difficulty is low - all it would
take is to get the specs, and have a designer do some simple artwork
with the logo and tagline, and maybe some light animation. And
oreillynet.com seems to be an appropriate venue.  So I suggest that we
use this item to promote OSGeo.  We can discuss more here or during
tomorrow's meeting.

Peter