[VisCom] Today's meeting minutes

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Fri May 12 12:40:33 EDT 2006

Great.  I'm trying to find out:

1) if we can get an electronic copy
2) if O'Reilly sends message or if we do.

Also, the menu of items included a mention of "opt-in attendee list", so
if that is flagged, then we can follow e-marketing protocol.

I think Chris signed up to write some promotional text.  We have the
opportunity to send message(s) before and/or after the conference.  I'll
send details when I get them.

Peter