OSGeo tag line pre-selction

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Mon May 15 12:50:10 EDT 2006

Greetings,

We need to whittle down the choices for the OSGeo tag-line/motto/
catch-phrase.

There are currently 81 entries in the wiki: http://wiki.osgeo.org/
index.php/Motto_discussion

Each person on the board and viscomm has 10 votes. Please select your
top 10 choices. Only 1 vote per entry (no vote piling) because we are
trying to get ten choices, not choose a winner. The final winner will
be chosen by the membership.

Please email me a list of the choices, one per line, with both the
number and the phrase because that will help me in the counting process.

I would like quick turnaround because we want to start the next vote
ASAP. Please email me within the next 48 hours.

Daniel Brookshier | Community Manager | CollabNet, Inc.
8000 Marina Blvd. Suite 600 | Brisbane, CA 94005 | USA
O 972.422.5261 | C 214.207.6614 | dbrookshier at collab.net