[VisCom] OSGeo at GeoWeb - PR opportunity

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Tue May 16 22:23:10 EDT 2006

Right -- all I had arranged is to just give a talk on the then-nascent
OSGeo thing... That idea goes way back to the "early days" of OSGeo when
I felt like I had to actually ask someone permission to speak :-)

I hadn't arranged anything like sponsoring, booth, bag inserts, green
laser pointers, etc.

I agree my talk might conflict with an Autodesk keynote, so we need to
understand who from AD is talking and about what.

-mpg