Booth Operation Progressing

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Wed May 17 06:18:26 EDT 2006

Hello,
preparations of this years Intergeo exhibition and congress in Munich,
Germany are progressing. I added some more details to the Wiki.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Operate_OSGeo_Booth#Intergeo_2006_Planning

It is not much yet but there will be a lot of work connected to it when
we do it. Notice: "when" we do it, not "if" we do it - I am very much in
favor to go ahead. We will therefore need to force, propel, accelerate
discussion and - yes, I know - in Germany much of this will have to be
done by me myself and maybe I :-). But I start to get positive feedback
and it seems like some are catching on - although we are far from
launching anything comparable to Asia (kudos).

I invited Olaf Freier to join discussion and Wiki, we will have to
involve FunCom in the discussion and start fixing sponsors.

The idea is that we can use this setup at several occasions so that
idea, organization and material are reusable (lazy hackers only do it once).

Best regards,
Arnulf.