Your Project at Where 2.0

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed May 17 11:49:19 EDT 2006

Tyler: What will be the opportunities for using the materials for other events? For instance
we have one comming up on June 1st here in MN. Will brochures be downloadable? Will
they even be ready by the 1st? If one needed 100 copies is that something OSGeo would
foot the bill for?

Steve

>>> Tyler Mitchell <tylermitchell at shaw.ca> 5/16/2006 9:08 AM >>>
A couple more things that I forgot to point out in my first note:
-Forward my note to anyone else who can help you, i.e. your project community
mailing list.  I decided to email the initial request directly to you so that
I could have a single person contact.
-Please have a single person craft a response and send directly to me, so that
I don't have to follow long threads of discussions on a mailing list.
-If you point me to existing material, please note if I have permission to
modify it or copy from it.
-Please have the information to me by Monday, May 22nd or sooner if possible.
If that is not going to work for you, please just give us advanced notice.

Thanks a lot, I'm looking forward to getting this great start to promo
material together.

Tyler

------
My blog: http://spatialguru.com