[VisCom] Your Project at Where 2.0

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Wed May 17 14:23:22 EDT 2006

Tyler,

Nice job spearheading content gathering and production of project
flyers.  Three things:

1) I'm working with Bob Bray to provide content for MapGuide Open
Source.

2) I'll send logo with interim tagline shortly, if you want to use on
flyers.  I've asked our legal rep to craft some language regarding terms
of use for the logo and expect that to be done in a day or two. Then
I'll send logo to VisCom.

3) We're doing a simple one page ad on OSGeo for Where 2.0.  The same
piece *might* be able to do double duty as a one page flyer for
distribution.  It will have logo, the standard blurb describing OSGeo, a
call to action, and the url.  I expect to see a draft tomorrow, as will
share when I can.  Maybe you can use as a template.

All for now,

Peter