Where 2.0 -- BOF vs. Faire

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Thu May 18 15:14:03 EDT 2006

Nat-

An aside: in the process of choosing where to put the OSGeo banner ads
on the various O'Reilly network sites, we noticed that O'Reilly doesn't
seem to have a site for geo/GIS stuff.

Given the success of the Where event and the geo-based books you're now
doing, have you consider adding such a site at some point?  (OSGeo
would, of course, be happy to offer help in such an offering...)

-mpg