Your Project at Where 2.0

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu May 18 17:55:54 EDT 2006

Tyler et al. Another one for you. I was checking with a few folks about using screen shots
of their websites in the promo materials. Natural Resources Canada (I'd like to show the
"Atlas of Canada") would like me/us to fill out an "application for permission to reproduce
... form". Since these are not my materials rather those of OSGeo it seems the foundation
should take that on.

So, the question is can the foundation do that and if so who? I suspect this will occur from
time-to-time.

Steve