[VisCom] OSGeo Flyer for Where 2.0 - review by Friday noon PST

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Fri May 19 12:00:06 EDT 2006

Hmm, my notes are pretty much a subset of everything Tyler said (esp.
the awkward 1st sentence).

On the last sentence, it would be nice if we toned down the drama a
little and added something geo-specific after the "because".  I've got a
good writer on staff here, I'll run it by him and get you some
suggestions in an hour or two.

I'm happy with the black.  Let's be big and bold and make the inkjets
work a little harder.

-mpg