[VisCom] OSGeo Ad - last look by noon

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon May 22 15:02:16 EDT 2006

This web mail client isn't very good - resending last note.
---

Hi Peter, thanks for the update.
I'd rather not keep loading that first sentence.  You could instead get 'geospatial' into the second sentence to side-step the redundancy.

i.e. change:
"Our projects represent the highest quality of open, shared resources..."

to:
"Our geospatial projects represent the highest quality of open, shared resources..."

What do you think?  Otherwise, I don't mind your change but just feel the first sentence is pretty long and loaded already.