[VisCom] T-shirts

Michael P. Gerlek mpg at lizardtech.com
Mon May 22 18:09:24 EDT 2006

It wasn't clear to me from IRC this morning if Arnulf had the $1000
yourself, or he was speaking ex cathedra for the board...  Arnulf, can
you please clarify?

If someone can be designated fashionista, I'll coordinate the thing on
this end.  I have the fashion sense of the average engineer, so I'll not
want to pick shirt styles, etc.

-mpg