[VisCom] Logo usage

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Mon May 22 23:44:22 EDT 2006

Sorry, still working on it. I pinged our legal rep earlier today on
this.  Go ahead and use it for the flyers. The language we're developing
will go as legalese on the web site. And maybe as "mouseprint" (tiny
type) that will go in footer of flyers to protect the foundation's
assets.   You might want to leave a half inch for this in the layout.

Peter