[VisCom] Official logo? (urgent)

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Wed May 24 10:35:31 EDT 2006

On Tuesday 23 May 2006 23:59, Michael P. Gerlek wrote:
> Yes, EPS would be perfect.

Try the attached one.  My layout program isn't reading it properly, but
hopefully it works for you.  Make sure you get a preview of it somehow to
make sure that it looks good.

I'm using the Scribus graphic design tool, which has a bug when loading EPS
files with gradients, so I'm struggling a bit.  However, I also have image
files that I can use, so I can still make the brochures since I don't need to
change the logo anyway.  If someone else has a tool that can read this EPS
(as an example) and wants to help with the brochure layout, let me know.