[VisCom] Sample template #2

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Thu May 25 11:41:00 EDT 2006

Strong work Tyler. I think flyer should be consistent with the ad and
prefer #1.

One of the few things I know about design is that they eye travels from
the upper left of a page to the lower right.  That's why most web sites
sport logo in upper left.  Mundane, yes, but there's a reason for it.
Also, I think the consistency thing is quite important.

Peter