[VisCom] More about shirts...

Peter Moran peter.moran at autodesk.com
Fri May 26 12:38:32 EDT 2006

mpg,

Please change previous order from 6 to 3 shirts for Autodeskers, as some
have responded individually.

Didn't you do a page on shirts?  I can't seem to find on the wiki.

Sounds like Land's End is doing fancy threadwork - wow.  I was imagining
a simpler silkscreen process (or whatever the modern day equivalent is)

Cheers,

Peter

  _____