[VisCom] Logos, Round II

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 1 02:38:55 EST 2006

I think that there was some discussion about the prevalence of the compass icon in geo logos way back when, and an opinion that it generally wouldn't be a problem.  Maybe from Rich or Autodesk branding?  That particular version isn't nearly as close as some of the other ones that were looked at. (number of spokes, orientation, weight etc)

Jason