[VisCom] Logos, Round II

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed Nov 1 21:35:58 EST 2006

I didn't order the clock, was just playing around :)

I didn't change any of the elements.  My PDF->PDF translation to get a good high-res raster image of the logo messed up the colours; probably because I was using a free pdf writer to print from Acrobat Reader.  I started with the second image on the alternate backgrounds page, had to do a level balance to get back to pure black in the background, and then I played with the saturation to get it to look less grassy.  I don't have pantone colours, etc (sorry).

Jason